Full gas. On the rivet. Aggressive. No matter how you describe it, there’s no denying that fixed-gear criterium racing isn’t for the faint of heart. Combine this adrenaline-ridden racing with the culture of an underground city movement, and you have something pretty special.
To bring this combination of style and endorphins to life, we’ve teamed up with artist Michael Reeder to bring his contemporary combinations of patterns, depth, and texture to the Specialized/Rocket Espresso Team. His style brings fun, bright colors, and out-of-the box design elements to a collection that you’re sure to love. Now, the fastest road helmet out there is one of the best looking, too.
- Through extensive Win Tunnel development, the Evade is the fastest road helmet Specialized have tested.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports make it the best combination of aerodynamics and ventilation.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Magnetic buckle is simple and secure.